Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Cupcakes & Cities



                                                   
                                                  In August I had a birthday!!!
       
                        This year I went to a Women's Conference.   It was really great.

                          I learned some new things and how to DE - Stress!!    I also
 
                        enjoyed a wonderful luncheon afterwards.   I spent the afternoon

                                                on a date with my husband to watch
             
                                              Valerian and The City of a Thousand Planets.

                                                If you like science fiction it's a good  movie.

               

The Centerpiece at the Luncheon




The movie we watched.






















No comments:

Post a Comment