Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chase's Thanksgiving Comic

Chase did a Thanksgiving Comic at school. I thought it was very cute!!

The picture didn't turn out very clear.
So I decided to type out the words and captions
for those of us who have to squint to see the pictures.

Chase's Thanksgiving Comic

1st pic Pilgrim lady picking berries

caption reads
La! La! na! na!

2nd pic Pilgram lady making pie crust

caption reads
I Love pumpkin Pie

3rd pic Pilgrim lady brings out pie to eager pilgrim man sitting caption reads that's big!!

4th pic Pilgrim man bewildered at his broken fork caption reads My fork broke

5 pic Pilgrim man kicks the pie out the door caption reads I hate this pie!

6th pic Pilgrim man laughs at where the pie lands caption reads Look What it did!

I thought the comic was a perfect way to help celebrate Thanksgiving!!
Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment