Monday, October 4, 2010

Continue in Patience

After watching this video I was amazed at how profound Elder Uchtdorf's message was about the ability to wait... even it is as simple as getting an extra marshmallow.
I was noticing how we could then internalize this as we look at our own lives and use the marshmallow experiment and apply it to different situations in our lives.
One quote that stuck out to me was " God's promises are not always fulfilled as quickly or in the way we might hope."
I think sometimes we are too eager to wait as most children did and eat the marshmallow right away. I think in time if we are to wait for the second marshmallow or
have patience during those difficult times that we can then receive the answers we are in need of.

Continue in Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment